We’re Hiring Personal Trainers
- Conducts Fitness Assessment appointments for gym members.
- This includes a Functional Movement Screening (FMS), proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Ability to develop individualized exercise programs consistent with client’s personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Ability to effectively cue exercises correctly – regressions/progressions.
- Work as part of a team in enrolling new members into the personal training program.
- Prior training experience – 1 to 4 years preferred.
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization (CFSC, NASM, ACE, ISSA)
- Sports background preferred (i.e., High School and/or College)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Sales or willingness to learn and implement sales techniques.
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Participate in conducting seminars and other promotional events.
Female and Bi-lingual trainers strongly encouraged to apply.
If interested, please submit your resume below.