Covid-19 updates for MFJP Members
Follow this page to learn the latest updates and what they mean for you.
December 16, 2020
Dear Mike’s Fitness Community,
It’s with great sadness that we have to announce another closure of Mike’s Fitness JP due to a mandate by the city of Boston for all gyms to temporarily close. We are hoping that this is a short closure so please join us on Facebook or bookmark this page for regular updates.
Here’s what you should know:
- The gym will be closed until further notice.
- All memberships will be put on hold as of December 16, 2020. This only applies if you have already come back to the gym since the reopening.
- Our Private 1-on-1 Personal Training Studio WILL BE OPEN for personal training clients on Wednesdays from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Please contact Celi Vaz if you would like to schedule a private personal training session.
- We are extending our 1 YEAR for $399 Membership until December 31, 2020. You do not need to donate a toy to buy the special. You can buy it online here.
- We THANK EVERYONE who donated a toy for the kids this year. We had a lot of last-minute donations and the kids we know will be VERY happy. We are so proud of our amazing community.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact Celi at email@example.com or 617-959-2391.