Covid-19 updates for MFJP Members
Follow this page to learn the latest updates and what they mean for you.
May 18, 2020
Today Governor Baker announced a four-phase plan to re-open Massachusetts. Mike’s Fitness falls under Phase 3 of Massachusetts reopening plan. A formal opening date will be announced in the next few weeks.
While we won’t be open for workouts at this time, we have been working diligently from day one of our temporarily closure to make our space safe and healthy for our members. The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority. We are taking extra steps during the closure to ensure the safety of our community. Stay tuned for additional information and keep up with updates on our social media platforms.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact Celi at email@example.com or 617-959-2391.
May 15, 2020
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, Mike’s Fitness has decided to follow the action plan below to safeguard our members and employees.
- All Group Fitness (Studio Classes) and Team Training Classes are canceled until further notice.
- Mike’s Fitness will be closed until phase announcement from Governor Baker per mandate by state and federal regulations.
- All active memberships will be extended for the time period that the gym is closed.
- We will continue to update all information on the Mike Fitness website, Facebook and our Instagram to keep our members informed on how we will proceed.
- We will also use our email list of members to send mass emails with updates as they happen.
Thank you for your support and understanding,
Mike’s Fitness, Owner