Mike’s Fitness is seeking a personal trainer/coach!
We are seeking a personal trainer/coach to to conduct Fitness Assessment for gym members. This includes a Functional Movement Screening (FMS), proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc. This coach must have the ability to develop individualized exercise programs consistent with client’s personal fitness and exercise goals. Also have the skills and ability to effectively cue exercises correctly – regressions/progressions. Work as part of a team in enrolling new members into the personal training program.
- Prior training experience – 2 to 4 years preferred.
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization (CFSC, NASM, ACE, ISSA)
- Sports background preferred (i.e., High School and/or College)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Sales or willingness to learn and implement sales techniques.
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regiments.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Participate in seminars and other promotional events.
- Available to work peak hours (evenings and weekends).